Wednesday, December 18, 2013

These are a few of my FAVORITE Things

I have always been a beauty product hoarder! I will seriously try anything y'all! Here are a few things I am LOVING at the moment! It's December so it can be a MERRY CHRISTMAS to yourself;)  


I want to start with the Glam Glow mask.  This is a Hollywood favorite! It has been used as an emergency mask for many stars when they have a skin acne flare up. Sometimes skin imperfections pop up outta nowhere and stars have no time to swing by the spa for a treatment. This is why Glenn & Shannon Dellimore created it.   This is Jennifer Aniston's facial in a jar before hitting the red carpet and it really is an amazing product! Glam Glow will turn your skin from DRAB to FAB in less than 30 minutes. It is pricey and I might have teared up a little when I purchased it, but it has lasted me over 6 months and I believe it is worth every $.  A little of this product goes a LONG way y'all! It extracts impurities in my skin and I dunno about you, but I love the feeling of that.  Once it extracts that helps your skin absorb your other skincare serums and treatments. Now you are saving money!!!  I like to tell myself that my skin is actually benefitting from other products after my GLAM GLOW facial.  Without getting rid of impurities in my skin I feel like my other $$$$ products are being wasted! They are not absorbing fully into my skin when my pores are clogged. I don't use this product every day and you don't need to.  It is the equivalent of going to a spa for a deep cleansing facial or microdermabrasion and gives you the same benefits of that.  I use it about once a week or if I have a hot date with my guy;) When you are wanting to grab that certain someone's attention you just need to have that sexy, dewy, and healthy skin glow going on! All I know is I am beyond THANKFUL this product is no longer a Hollywood secret. Every girl should purchase this and keep it on hand for those SKINMERGENCIES.  Next favorite at the moment is the ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Bronzing Spray.  This stuff is great to use anytime, but I love it especially for winter because every girls skin could use a little color.  I don't know about y'all but without a tan I look dang sickly! That ain't happening as long as I can help it! This product is so fabulous because it does NOT make you look like ya rolled in a bag of cheetos! It gives your skin the most stunning color and it doesn't contain  Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates or GMOs.  I have gotten a good 7 spray tans out of this one can so far.  So even though it is expensive it is also saving money when you think of how much you would spend to get a professional spray done at a tanning salon. Another favorite quick fix I cannot live without is my PRIME TIME Teeth Whitening Pen! I am a starbucks drinkin' addict and HATE to let that sit on my teeth for longer than it needs to.  This is a great on the go option to keep your smile bright and you looking your best! You ladies want to be ready at all times! You would hate to meet the man of your dreams while grocery shopping and have latte teeth! First impressions are EVERYTHING! He will be sure to remember your radiant smile after using this.  Even though I'm in my twenties I love to use anti-aging products. After much research and hours or watching the PERRICONE MD infomercials (When I should have been sleeping) I decided to buy The Power Treatments Kit.  I love that PERRICONE has different kits with the travel size versions of the treatments.  I would never be able to afford buying them on their own. Since I am younger and aging is not something I have totally had to deal with yet I can get a lot of use out of the kits. These products are extremely concentrated! So all you need is little baby drops.  I like to get some extra containers and squirt a drop of product from the kit and mix it with a tbs of purified water.  My skin absorbs it the same way and I think I am saving loads of money by doing this. I am getting the most out of the smaller bottles by stretching the product and helping it spread over my skin better.  I have used formula 15 and cold plasma everyday for 2 months and still have half a bottle left.  I have seen the difference in my skin texture and girlfriends have even noticed.  I will NEVER stop buying PERRICONE MD products, the skincare treatments are simply the BEST and actually do what they say they will.  My skin has never looked better and healthier! Last beauty favorite for the month of December is the PHILOSOPHY Turbo C Booster Powder.  This stuff has made a HUGE difference in my skin.  I have some uneven skin tone and the concentrated vitamin c has really helped brighten up and nourish my skin.  You simply take a scoop and mix it with your favorite serum or moisturizer.  I use it both AM/PM and love to add it to my body lotion.  My skin has never felt softer! Turbo C Booster Powder also helps my all over spray tan look even more natural because my skin tone is brighter and evened out.    

 Links

GLAM GLOW

ST. TROPEZ Tanning Essentials

Prime Time Teeth Whitening Pen

Perricone MD The Power Treatments Set

PHILOSOPHY Turbo Booster C Powder




No comments:

Post a Comment